Limited-Time Market Now Open at Square One in Mississauga
Have you forgotten to purchase your beloved a Valentine’s Day gift?
Or do you just want to treat yourself, or maybe even a friend, to a little V-Day treat (and if you do, all the more power to you!)?
If you want to grab something pretty, joyful or romantic, you might be happy to hear that Square One just announced the opening of its Valentine’s Day Flower Market.
Our Valentine’s Day Flower Market has arrived at Square One, from February 13 to 16, with pre-arranged floral and bouquets, A calligrapher will also be here from February 14 and 16 to personalize your gifts. (level 2, near Pandora) #Valentinesday #Flowermarket #thatonemoment pic.twitter.com/nzUG1vrAsg— SQUARE ONE (@shopSQUAREONE) February 13, 2019
From February 13 to 16, shoppers can check out the market and purchase pre-arranged floral arrangements and bouquets.
Square One also says a calligrapher will be available from February 14 to 16 to personalize your gifts.
The market is located on level 2, near Pandora.
Will you be checking out the market this Valentine’s Day?
- Major Changes Planned For Services Covered by OHIP
- Vehicle Flips and Collides Into Pole in Mississauga
- Some Ontario Landlords Are Sharing Tips on How to Illegally Evict Tenants
- Woman Who Worked in Mississauga Identified as Burlington Murder Victim
- Biggest Japanese Food Festival Happening This Weekend in Mississauga
- A Special Pop-Up Market is Coming to Square One in Mississauga for the First Time Ever
- New Pop-Up Shop Coming to Square One in Mississauga for Limited Time Only
- A Unique Market is Opening in Square One in Mississauga
- Unique Shopping Event Headed to Square One in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: Holiday Street Market & Light Up the Square at Celebration Square