Limited Edition NHL Cups Coming to Tim Hortons
Here’s some exciting news if you’ve got a young hockey fan at home who loves Timmies.
Tim Hortons announced on Wednesday that it’s introducing reusable, collectible NHL cups with each of its Timmies Minis packs (the Tim Hortons equivalent of a happy meal).
Each Timmies Minis pack will come with one of seven cups, each featuring the official NHL mascot of a Canadian team:
- Toronto Maple Leafs - Carlton
- Edmonton Oilers - Hunter
- Calgary Flames - Harvey the Hound
- Vancouver Canucks - Fin
- Ottawa Senators - Spartacat
- Montreal Canadiens - Youppi!
- Winnipeg Jets - Moose
Photo via Tim Hortons
The cups are available now for a limited time.
“At Tim Hortons, hockey has always been a part of our DNA. We’re happy to be able to give our youngest guests a fun way to show their support for their favourite teams and a great way for families to give back to their community,” said Tim Hortons president Alex Macedo.
The Timmies Minis packs themselves will also be NHL-themed.
10 cents from every purchase goes towards the Tim Horton Children’s Foundation, which organizes camping trips for kids from low-income families.
To learn more, visit timhortons.ca.
Will you try to collect all the cups?
- Tim Hortons temporarily stops accepting reusable cups amid COVID-19 concerns
- Tim Hortons is scrapping Roll Up The Rim cups due to the coronavirus
- Tim Hortons Unveils Some New Products
- Here's How You Can Get a Limited Edition Shawn Mendes Cup at Tim Hortons
- Tim Hortons is Launching a Unique Item for a Limited Time
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: World's largest cargo plane lands at Pearson Airport with medical supplies
- 120 workers test positive for COVID-19 in outbreak on Ontario farm
- Doug Ford plans to extend state of emergency in Ontario until June 30
- House of the Week: $5.9 mil contemporary stunner in Cooksville
- PHOTOS: Massive $50,000,000 mansion with gold-lining is for sale in Mississauga