Limited Edition Lady Gaga Drinks Available at Starbucks in Mississauga
Ever since its colourful Unicorn Frappuccino divided and delighted and divided the world (was it fun? Was it too caloric? Was it stolen from a salt-of-the-earth mom and pop shop?), the pressure has been on to keep the unique beverages coming.
Now, Starbucks is treating fans to low-calorie beverages that embrace Lady Gaga and overall pleasant behaviour.
For the next few days, Starbucks will donate 25 cents from each one of its Cups of Kindness beverages to the pop star's Born This Way Foundation.
The brand says funds raised will go toward programs that "support youth wellness and empowerment by fostering kindness, improving mental health resources, and creating more positive environments."
The drinks will be available until June 19.
The limited-time collection features new iced beverages hand-picked by Lady Gaga. The drinks come in a rainbow of colors and are all under 150 calories for a grande size.
The available drinks include the New Matcha Lemonade (matcha green tea combined with lemonade), the New Violet Drink (Very Berry Hibiscus Starbucks Refreshers with coconut milk and ice), and the Ombre Pink Drink (cool Lime Starbucks Refreshers with coconut milk and a splash of Teavana(r) Shaken Iced Passion Tango Tea and a lime wheel).
Starbucks has committed to a minimum $250,000 contribution to Born This Way Foundation.
- Mississauga Could Soon Be Home to Amazon’s Second North American Headquarters
- Peel Region PC Candidates Split Over Endorsements in Leadership Race
- Canada Breaks Tourism Record in 2017
- What's Open and Closed Family Day in Mississauga
- What Does $300,000 Get You in Mississauga Compared to Other Cities?
- Starbucks Unveils New Drink Option in Some Mississauga Locations
- Starbucks Selling Spooky New Limited Edition Frappuccino in Mississauga
- Free Tea at Starbucks in Mississauga This Friday
- Starbucks Releases Magical Frappucino For Limited Time Only
- You Can Get a Free Holiday Drink in Mississauga This Week