Limited Edition Lady Gaga Drinks Available at Starbucks in Mississauga
Ever since its colourful Unicorn Frappuccino divided and delighted and divided the world (was it fun? Was it too caloric? Was it stolen from a salt-of-the-earth mom and pop shop?), the pressure has been on to keep the unique beverages coming.
Now, Starbucks is treating fans to low-calorie beverages that embrace Lady Gaga and overall pleasant behaviour.
For the next few days, Starbucks will donate 25 cents from each one of its Cups of Kindness beverages to the pop star's Born This Way Foundation.
The brand says funds raised will go toward programs that "support youth wellness and empowerment by fostering kindness, improving mental health resources, and creating more positive environments."
The drinks will be available until June 19.
The limited-time collection features new iced beverages hand-picked by Lady Gaga. The drinks come in a rainbow of colors and are all under 150 calories for a grande size.
The available drinks include the New Matcha Lemonade (matcha green tea combined with lemonade), the New Violet Drink (Very Berry Hibiscus Starbucks Refreshers with coconut milk and ice), and the Ombre Pink Drink (cool Lime Starbucks Refreshers with coconut milk and a splash of Teavana(r) Shaken Iced Passion Tango Tea and a lime wheel).
Starbucks has committed to a minimum $250,000 contribution to Born This Way Foundation.
- One postal code in Mississauga has a startling 21% COVID-19 positivity rate
- Trudeau pushes back against travel restrictions as Mississauga's Pearson Airport continues to see COVID-19 cases
- Canada Revenue Agency scam backfires, three from Brampton now face charges
- Father from Mississauga celebrating a big lotto win living out his ‘Price is Right’ dream
- Starbucks shuts down two Brampton locations because of COVID-19