Limited bookings in Brampton for COVID vaccine now available to those age 70 and older
A limited number of bookings are now available for Brampton residents 70 years and older to receive the COVID-19 vaccine.
Vaccinations are by appointment only. Walk-ins will not be seen.
Peel is not yet included in the province's pharmacy rollout, but that is expected soon.
As of now, residents who have received their first dose of Pfizer, Moderna or AstraZeneca will have to wait at least 16 weeks for their second dose, but some exceptions apply for vulnerable residents.
- Brampton and Mississauga residents 70 and older can now book COVID-19 vaccinations
- Residents 65 and older can now book vaccinations in Brampton and Mississauga
- COVID-19 vaccine now available for residents 60 and older in Mississauga and Brampton
- Mississauga residents 80 years and older can book their COVID-19 vaccine starting this week
- COVID vaccine bookings start today for some people 50+ in Mississauga and Brampton
- Select Mississauga and Brampton residents between 18 and 49 can book vaccines this week
- It could be weeks before Mississauga sees the 18+ vaccination sites in hotspots
- Couple charged following hate-related incident in parking lot in Mississauga
- Speed cushions to be installed on four Mississauga roads
- Mississauga ticketing for gathering in parks to home hair salons and more