Leave it to beavers for posing as bears
Beavers. Not bears.
Last night Peel Regional Police were called to the area of Derry Rd. and Second Line W. in Mississauga after reports that two small bears were in the area.
However, following some god old-fashioned police work, officers discovered the hairy beasts were instead beavers.
Still, beware of beavers. They have sharp teeth and injuries have been known to occur if you get slapped by their tails.
- Some university students in Mississauga are dating older partners to pay off debt
- Police won’t be stopping and questioning people while stay-at-home order is in effect
- New COVID-19 isolation centre now open in Peel; more coming soon
- Here's how the vaccine will be rolled out in Mississauga
- Ford ousts Tory legislator from caucus after anti-lockdown letter