Leave it to beavers for posing as bears
Beavers. Not bears.
Last night Peel Regional Police were called to the area of Derry Rd. and Second Line W. in Mississauga after reports that two small bears were in the area.
However, following some god old-fashioned police work, officers discovered the hairy beasts were instead beavers.
Still, beware of beavers. They have sharp teeth and injuries have been known to occur if you get slapped by their tails.
- UPDATED: Pair of bears on the loose in Mississauga
- Suspected Thieves Posing as Police Officers Target Mississauga Resident
- Police on Scene Following Crash in Busy Area in Mississauga
- SIU called to Brampton after police forced to use taser, plastic bullets to subue man trying to harm himself
- Police investigating reports of man with gun in Mississauga
- Brampton truck driver sentenced to prison after 2019 collision that killed three
- "Don't paint the hydrants" Mississauga fire department tells the public
- Married parents of two from Milton celebrating big lotto win
- Arrest made after early morning shooting puts Hamilton school in lockdown
- $500,000 lotto winner from Mississauga thought it was a joke