LCBO worker in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
An employee at an LCBO location in Mississauga has tested positive for COVID-19, according to a statement released by the provincially-operated retailer.
On Jan. 8, the LCBO announced that a worker at the company’s 3020 Elmcreek Road (Dundas and Mavis area) store tested positive for COVID-19. The employee last worked in-store on Thursday, Dec. 31, 2020.
“The employee is self-isolating at home, and we wish them well,” the company said in a statement.
“The LCBO has several measures to keep employees and customers safe, including regular cleaning and sanitization and in-store measures that promote physical distancing.”
- Employee at LCBO location in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- Employee at LCBO in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- Employee at Mississauga Beer Store location tests positive for COVID-19
- Employee at Dollarama location in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- Employee at Mississauga grocery store tests positive for COVID-19
- Some university students in Mississauga are dating older partners to pay off debt
- Enforcement of Ontario’s new stay-at-home orders: an explanation
- Peel Police say Mississauga residents are calling 911 to find out if it is okay to go out
- Ontario announces blitz of big-box stores in Mississauga following declaration of stay at home order
- Starbucks says closure of up to 300 stores in Canada to be completed by end of March