LCBO worker in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
An employee at an LCBO location in Mississauga has tested positive for COVID-19, according to a statement released by the provincially-operated retailer.
On Jan. 8, the LCBO announced that a worker at the company’s 3020 Elmcreek Road (Dundas and Mavis area) store tested positive for COVID-19. The employee last worked in-store on Thursday, Dec. 31, 2020.
“The employee is self-isolating at home, and we wish them well,” the company said in a statement.
“The LCBO has several measures to keep employees and customers safe, including regular cleaning and sanitization and in-store measures that promote physical distancing.”
- Employee at LCBO location in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- Employee at Mississauga LCBO tests positive for COVID-19
- An employee at LCBO in Mississauga has tested positive for COVID-19
- An LCBO worker in Mississauga has tested positive for COVID-19
- A worker at LCBO in Mississauga has tested positive for COVID-19
- Brampton father found guilty in severe malnutrition of his 21-month-old daughter
- Mississauga transit buses now have seats that are unsafe to sit in
- "Don't paint the hydrants" Mississauga fire department tells the public
- Carjacking at knifepoint in Brampton, suspects sought by Peel police
- Hamilton Tiger-Cats make final cuts, hometown receiver among practice squad signings