LCBO worker in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
An employee at an LCBO location in Mississauga has tested positive for COVID-19, according to a statement released by the provincially-operated retailer.
On Jan. 8, the LCBO announced that a worker at the company’s 3020 Elmcreek Road (Dundas and Mavis area) store tested positive for COVID-19. The employee last worked in-store on Thursday, Dec. 31, 2020.
“The employee is self-isolating at home, and we wish them well,” the company said in a statement.
“The LCBO has several measures to keep employees and customers safe, including regular cleaning and sanitization and in-store measures that promote physical distancing.”
- Employee at LCBO location in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- Employee at Mississauga LCBO tests positive for COVID-19
- An employee at LCBO in Mississauga has tested positive for COVID-19
- An LCBO worker in Mississauga has tested positive for COVID-19
- A worker at LCBO in Mississauga has tested positive for COVID-19
- Mississauga and Brampton residents can expect changes to garbage collection
- Health Canada issues major recalls for products at Costco and various stores
- Drugs found at kids playland, 19 from Brampton busted as international trafficking ring smashed, police release all names
- COVID defiant gym stays open as Mississauga appears powerless
- ICU pressures mount as COVID fells younger people; Ottawa mulls India travel ban