LCBO stores to remain open during COVID-19 pandemic
Amid news of many other stores and facilities closing down during the COVID-19 pandemic, LCBO reports that its stores will remain open at this time.
In a recent statement, the company announced that its stores are still open for business and they are proactively planning for increased demand.
However, LCBO stores will take several new precautions following the guidance and recommendations of public health officials.
These precautions include elevating their in-store cleaning and sanitization protocols, increasing accessibility of hand sanitizer for customers and employees, and cancelling or postponing large-scale events when necessary.
Additionally, in-store tastings are suspended until the end of April.
“The health and well-being of LCBO customers, staff and partners is our top priority,” LCBO says.
LCBO says they will continue to closely monitor the situation and adjust their operation quickly and as needed.
As usual, customers can opt to buy their products online and either pick it up or have it delivered via LCBO’s next-day delivery or through Foodora’s on-demand delivery.
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: World's largest cargo plane lands at Pearson Airport with medical supplies
- Worker at grocery store in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- A look at what’s open and closed as Mississauga reopens more outdoor amenities
- Power outage in Mississauga affecting 2,000 homes and businesses
- A severe thunderstorm watch is now in effect for Mississauga