LCBO employee in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
LCBO is reporting a new COVID-19 case related to one of its Mississauga locations.
An employee at the LCBO at 6975 Meadowvale Town Centre tested positive for the virus, LCBO reported today (March 28).
The employee’s last in-store shift was on Wednesday, March 24.
“The employee is self-isolating at home, and we wish them well,” LCBO said.
- An employee at LCBO in Mississauga has tested positive for COVID-19
- Employee at Mississauga LCBO tests positive for COVID-19
- Employee at LCBO location in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- Employee at LCBO in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- Pair of Brampton LCBO employees test positive for COVID-19
- Mississauga transit buses now have seats that are unsafe to sit in
- "Don't paint the hydrants" Mississauga fire department tells the public
- Police make arrest in assualt case at a Mississauga park
- Carjacking at knifepoint in Brampton, suspects sought by Peel police
- Pfizer says third dose of COVID-19 vaccine very effective against Delta variant