LCBO employee in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
LCBO is reporting a new COVID-19 case related to one of its Mississauga locations.
An employee at the LCBO at 6975 Meadowvale Town Centre tested positive for the virus, LCBO reported today (March 28).
The employee’s last in-store shift was on Wednesday, March 24.
“The employee is self-isolating at home, and we wish them well,” LCBO said.
- An employee at LCBO in Mississauga has tested positive for COVID-19
- Employee at Mississauga LCBO tests positive for COVID-19
- Employee at LCBO location in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- Employee at LCBO in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- Pair of Brampton LCBO employees test positive for COVID-19
- Select Mississauga and Brampton residents between 18 and 49 can book vaccines this week
- Couple charged following hate-related incident in parking lot in Mississauga
- Speed cushions to be installed on four Mississauga roads
- Mississauga and Brampton rolling out mobile vaccine clinics targeting essential workers
- Still no answer from feds as eight more flights and 67 rows affected by COVID-19 at Pearson Airport in Mississauga