LATEST: Ontario hits 10,000 cases of COVID-19, Mississauga cases increasing
As of Saturday morning, April 18, the province is up to 10,010 reported COVID-19 cases, up 485 from yesterday’s report.
514 deaths have been reported.
Meanwhile, 828 have been hospitalized, with 250 in ICU and 197 in ICU on a ventilator.
At this time, 4,875 cases are considered resolved.
In Peel Region there are now 1,347 total cases (up 73 from yesterday’s report), with 728 in Mississauga, 560 in Brampton, 47 in Caledon, and 12 pending further information.
36 deaths have been reported in Peel, of which eight were long-term care residents.
The province and region are continuing to update their numbers on a daily basis.
For more information on COVID-19 and current case numbers, visit ontario.ca/page/2019-novel-coronavirus, peelregion.ca/coronavirus, and web.mississauga.ca/city-of-mississauga-news/covid-19.
- LATEST: Ontario and Mississauga COVID-19 numbers as of April 19, 2020
- 564 new COVID-19 cases reported in Ontario, close to 700 total cases confirmed in Mississauga
- Close to 500 new COVID-19 cases reported in Ontario, over 600 total cases confirmed in Mississauga
- Over 500 new COVID-19 cases reported in Ontario, over 650 total cases confirmed in Mississauga
- LATEST: Ontario and Mississauga COVID-19 numbers as of April 12, 2020
- Teenage driver crashes into pole in Mississauga while allegedly evading police
- Top 5 Biggest Parks in Mississauga
- Bonnie Crombie urges patience as cases climb and hospitalization rates remain high in Mississauga
- Air Canada revising refund policy with cancelled flight options
- Here’s what’s replacing a Smoke’s Poutinerie location in Mississauga