Latest on three outbreaks at Hamilton Health Sciences sites
Hamilton Health Sciences (HHS) says there are currently three outbreaks at their sites as of Tuesday (Feb. 9).
At Juravinski Hospital, an outbreak on F4 was declared over the weekend but is now fully operational. Meanwhile, the outbreaks associated with F5 and E4 are still in effect. F5 is the unit used to care for patients infected with COVID-19.
“There are three staff members associated with [the F5] outbreak, and no patients,” according to HHS. “This outbreak will be declared over no sooner than February 16.”
At West Lincoln Memorial Hospital the outbreak that was declared on the C Ward on Jan. 19 has been declared over.
HHS did not provide updates for Hamilton General Hospital and the Satellite Health Facility.
- COVID-19 outbreaks declared at two Hamilton long term care homes: Jan 25 to 31
- Three COVID-19 outbreaks declared at long term care homes in Hamilton: Feb 1 to 7
- COVID-19 outbreak declared at long-term care home in Hamilton
- Two new COVID-19 outbreaks declared at hospital in Mississauga
- COVID-19 outbreak declared at ICU in Mississauga Hospital
- International travelers are walking out of Mississauga's Pearson Airport and ignoring quarantine rules
- Test results are in from Mississauga condo revealing good news about the variants
- Top 5 biryani in Mississauga
- Here’s what you need to know about quarantine hotels in Mississauga
- MAYORS CHAT: Bonnie Crombie chats about Mississauga - February 21, 2021