Latest on schools and buses in Peel on a snowy Thursday
Caledon and Dufferin buses are cancelled Thursday due to “inclement weather and poor road conditions”. All other buses are running and all schools are open in the Peel Region.
Buses to James Grieve Public School, Malala Yousafzai, Pte. Buckam Singh, SouthFields Village, and Tony Pontes public schools are also running, according to the Peel District School Board.
Note that while Caledon and Dufferin County buses are cancelled, ALL SCHOOLS REMAIN OPEN. Note also that buses serving St. Aidan and St. Rita are running. https://t.co/i7j9EZcU0L— DPCDSB (@DPCDSBSchools) February 27, 2020
- Cancellations to Take Note of Today in Mississauga Feb. 13
- Cancellations to Take Note of in Mississauga Today Feb. 27
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools with reported COVID-19 cases – September 14, 2020
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Mississauga with reported COVID-19 cases – September 17
- Transport Canada Proposes Guidelines for Seatbelts on School Buses
- Elementary school classes set to be reorganized in Mississauga
- All COVID-19 cases in Mississauga schools for the week of September 14 to 19
- OPINION: Mississauga anti-maskers event doing more harm than good
- Deceased male located near creek in Mississauga
- BREAKING: Ontario rolls back social gathering limits in response to rising COVID-19 cases