Latest on schools and buses in Peel on a snowy Thursday
Caledon and Dufferin buses are cancelled Thursday due to “inclement weather and poor road conditions”. All other buses are running and all schools are open in the Peel Region.
Buses to James Grieve Public School, Malala Yousafzai, Pte. Buckam Singh, SouthFields Village, and Tony Pontes public schools are also running, according to the Peel District School Board.
Note that while Caledon and Dufferin County buses are cancelled, ALL SCHOOLS REMAIN OPEN. Note also that buses serving St. Aidan and St. Rita are running. https://t.co/i7j9EZcU0L— DPCDSB (@DPCDSBSchools) February 27, 2020
- All Schools and buses are cancelled today in Brampton and Mississauga
- Classroom cancellations won’t prevent Peel public school students from learning this winter
- Cancellations to Take Note of Today in Mississauga Feb. 13
- Cancellations to Take Note of in Mississauga Today Feb. 27
- Transport Canada Proposes Guidelines for Seatbelts on School Buses
- Pilot for new CBS medical drama spotted filming recently in Mississauga
- Mississauga men celebrating big lotto wins as the machine froze
- Sikh, Hindu dispute over Indian politics boils over in Brampton
- The Cake Boss is coming to Canada with a brand new location in Mississauga
- All COVID-19 cases in Mississauga schools for the week of March 1 to 5