LATEST: Christmas forecast for Mississauga
It’s going to be a very white Christmas this year thanks to some last-minute snow.
The current forecast calls for snowfall that will continue through Christmas morning (Friday, December 25), with periods of heavy snow.
10 to 15 cm is expected.
“Snowfall rates of 2 to 3 cm per hour may be possible at times, with a general total of 10 to 15 cm of snow expected by Friday mid-morning. Road conditions will continue to deteriorate this evening,” Environment Canada reports.
Residents should drive cautiously, as poor winter road conditions may result from black ice and the accumulating snow.
- Top 5 Chicken on the Rocks in Mississauga
- Some university students in Mississauga are dating older partners to pay off debt
- Vehicle leaves scene after striking pedestrian in Mississauga
- Three OPP officers charged following allegations of preferential treatment for GTA tow operators
- Long-awaited store finally opens in Streetsville