Last week for Brampton’s annual Food and Toy Drive
Published December 13, 2021 at 12:11 pm
This is the last week to donate to the City of Brampton’s annual Food and Toy Drive.
The Food and Toy Drive, which began on December 1, will run until Wednesday (December 15), and those who are able to are encouraged to donate non-perishable food items and unopened toys to donation centres spread out across the city.
Some of the most-needed items this year include:
- Breakfast supplies, cereal–hot and cold; pancake mix, syrup
- Tea, coffee, hot chocolate
- Stuffing, instant mashed potato, side kicks
- Cranberry, gravy, ketchup, oil, salad dressing
- Rice/Flour, cake mixes
- Canned milk, canned meat, canned vegetables, canned fruit
- Kraft Mac & Cheese and instant noodles
- Snacks such as puddings, Jello, granola bars
- Juices, drink boxes, water
- Diapers, sanitary products: ie. toilet paper, pads, tampons
- Hygiene products – soap, deodorant, shampoo, toothbrush, toothpaste
Donations can be made at City Hall, as well as several Brampton Libraries and recreation and community centres across the city.
A full list of donation centres is available online.insauga's Editorial Standards and Policies advertising