Last chance today for Mississauga public school students to choose learning model
Today is the last day for public school students in Mississauga to switch the way they attend classes for the rest of the year.
The choices are distance learning, in-person, or adaptive learning, according to the Peel District School Board.
This is the final opportunity to choose the method of learning for the school year that ends in 2021.
Students have until 3 p.m. today (January 11) to make the decision and can do so by contacting their school by email to make the request.
- Mississauga students cannot switch from distance to in-person learning at random during the school year: PDSB
- Next opportunity for Peel students to switch from in-class to online learning in October
- Deadline for students in Mississauga to switch learning models extended
- Deadline to switch learning models looming for students in Mississauga
- Half of elementary students at Peel public board opted for online learning
- Ontario announces blitz of big-box stores in Mississauga following declaration of stay at home order
- Peel Police say Mississauga residents are calling 911 to find out if it is okay to go out
- A new bakery is now open at Square One in Mississauga
- Mississauga long-term care home included in province-wide class action
- Popular Toronto pizzeria opens a new location in Mississauga