Last chance today for Mississauga public school students to choose learning model
Today is the last day for public school students in Mississauga to switch the way they attend classes for the rest of the year.
The choices are distance learning, in-person, or adaptive learning, according to the Peel District School Board.
This is the final opportunity to choose the method of learning for the school year that ends in 2021.
Students have until 3 p.m. today (January 11) to make the decision and can do so by contacting their school by email to make the request.
- Mississauga students cannot switch from distance to in-person learning at random during the school year: PDSB
- Next opportunity for Peel students to switch from in-class to online learning in October
- Deadline for students in Mississauga to switch learning models extended
- Deadline to switch learning models looming for students in Mississauga
- Half of elementary students at Peel public board opted for online learning
- Drugs found at kids playland, 19 from Brampton busted as international trafficking ring smashed, police release all names
- House of the week: Spectacular $4.3 mil Lorne Park home with wine cellar
- Police on scene in Brampton after man found with serious injuries, sources say gunplay suspected
- Still no answer from feds as 14 flights land at Mississauga's Pearson Airport with COVID-19
- Here's where the new Automated Speed Enforcement cameras are in Mississauga