Lanes Closed on Westbound 401 in Mississauga
Around 9:00 a.m. this morning, Ontario Provincial Police announced all westbound lanes on the 401 between Mavis and Erin Mills Parkway were closed due to a single vehicle collision.
According to OPP Sgt. Kerry Schmidt, two people were taken to hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
As of now, both the left and middle lanes have been re-opened, but the right lane remains closed.
UPDATE: #Hwy401 WB b/w Mavis & Erin Mills: Left/Middle lanes reopened, Right lane remains closed ^ea— OPP GTA Traffic (@OPP_GTATraffic) October 15, 2016
- UPDATED: Some Residents Advised to Evacuate Their Homes Due to Flooding in Mississauga
- Mississauga Could Soon Be Home to Amazon’s Second North American Headquarters
- Mississauga Councillors Appoints Former Councillor in Ward 1
- New Lotto Winner Celebrating Big Win in Mississauga
- New Report Indicates Mississauga is at Risk of Housing Bubble