Lanes Closed on Westbound 401 in Mississauga
Around 9:00 a.m. this morning, Ontario Provincial Police announced all westbound lanes on the 401 between Mavis and Erin Mills Parkway were closed due to a single vehicle collision.
According to OPP Sgt. Kerry Schmidt, two people were taken to hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
As of now, both the left and middle lanes have been re-opened, but the right lane remains closed.
UPDATE: #Hwy401 WB b/w Mavis & Erin Mills: Left/Middle lanes reopened, Right lane remains closed ^ea— OPP GTA Traffic (@OPP_GTATraffic) October 15, 2016
- Elementary school classes set to be reorganized in Mississauga
- All COVID-19 cases in Mississauga schools for the week of September 14 to 19
- OPINION: Mississauga anti-maskers event doing more harm than good
- Deceased male located near creek in Mississauga
- BREAKING: Ontario rolls back social gathering limits in response to rising COVID-19 cases