Lanes Closed on Westbound 401 in Mississauga
Around 9:00 a.m. this morning, Ontario Provincial Police announced all westbound lanes on the 401 between Mavis and Erin Mills Parkway were closed due to a single vehicle collision.
According to OPP Sgt. Kerry Schmidt, two people were taken to hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
As of now, both the left and middle lanes have been re-opened, but the right lane remains closed.
UPDATE: #Hwy401 WB b/w Mavis & Erin Mills: Left/Middle lanes reopened, Right lane remains closed ^ea— OPP GTA Traffic (@OPP_GTATraffic) October 15, 2016
- All lanes closed due to rollover on 401 in Mississauga
- Lanes Closed on Major Road After Collision in Mississauga
- One person in hospital and multiple lanes closed following crash on 401 in Mississauga
- All Lanes Blocked On Highway 401 Westbound Due To Collision In Mississauga
- Highway lanes blocked following collision in Mississauga
- International travelers are walking out of Mississauga's Pearson Airport and ignoring quarantine rules
- Brampton school sends 18 staff members home over COVID-19 scare
- Some elderly Brampton and Mississauga residents can get COVID-19 vaccines much sooner than expected
- 49 fines issued for travellers refusing COVID-19 test at Mississauga's Pearson Airport; Peel police won't issue further fines
- Mississauga and Brampton schools get hit by the COVID-19 variants