Lanes Closed on Westbound 401 in Mississauga
Around 9:00 a.m. this morning, Ontario Provincial Police announced all westbound lanes on the 401 between Mavis and Erin Mills Parkway were closed due to a single vehicle collision.
According to OPP Sgt. Kerry Schmidt, two people were taken to hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
As of now, both the left and middle lanes have been re-opened, but the right lane remains closed.
UPDATE: #Hwy401 WB b/w Mavis & Erin Mills: Left/Middle lanes reopened, Right lane remains closed ^ea— OPP GTA Traffic (@OPP_GTATraffic) October 15, 2016
- VIDEOS AND PHOTOS: Massive Fire Causes Chaos in Mississauga
- VIDEO: Businesses Evacuated After Fire Breaks Out in Mississauga
- Mississauga Family Seeking Help After Grandmother Suffers a Stroke While on Vacation
- Biggest Japanese Food Festival Happening This Weekend in Mississauga
- Emergency Crews Investigating Possible Fire at Mississauga Business
- Lanes Closed on Major Road After Collision in Mississauga
- All Lanes Blocked On Highway 401 Westbound Due To Collision In Mississauga
- Several Lanes Blocked After Collision on 403
- All Lanes Closed on Part of 403 in Mississauga Following Crash
- All Lanes Closed on Major Highway in Mississauga Following Collision