Lanes Closed on Westbound 401 in Mississauga
Around 9:00 a.m. this morning, Ontario Provincial Police announced all westbound lanes on the 401 between Mavis and Erin Mills Parkway were closed due to a single vehicle collision.
According to OPP Sgt. Kerry Schmidt, two people were taken to hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
As of now, both the left and middle lanes have been re-opened, but the right lane remains closed.
UPDATE: #Hwy401 WB b/w Mavis & Erin Mills: Left/Middle lanes reopened, Right lane remains closed ^ea— OPP GTA Traffic (@OPP_GTATraffic) October 15, 2016
- All lanes closed due to rollover on 401 in Mississauga
- Lanes Closed on Major Road After Collision in Mississauga
- All Lanes Blocked On Highway 401 Westbound Due To Collision In Mississauga
- Highway lanes blocked following collision in Mississauga
- One person in hospital and multiple lanes closed following crash on 401 in Mississauga
- Five-year-old child crossing road on bike in Mississauga dies after being struck by vehicle
- MAYORS CHAT: Mississauga Mayor Bonnie Crombie chats about COVID-19 updates, vaccines and tickets - May 4, 2021
- Mississauga woman accused of abduction
- Young child in life-threatening condition after being struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- WANTED: Cops hunt four Brampton men on the run