Lanes Blocked On Highway 403 Eastbound Due To Collision
There has been a collision on Highway 403 in Mississauga.
The incident occurred on the Highway 403 Eastbound off-ramp to Eastgate Drive Eastbound.
The left shoulder and two left lanes are blocked due to the collision. This has caused some delays in the area.
The OPP and emergency services are on scene. They have yet to report what happened.
More updates to come.
Lanes are now clear.
- All Lanes Blocked On Highway 401 Eastbound Due To Collision
- Lanes Blocked on Highway 401 Due To Collision
- Delays On Highway 401 Eastbound Due To Collision In Mississauga
- Lanes Blocked Due To Collision On Highway 410 Northbound In Mississauga
- All Lanes Blocked On Highway 401 Westbound Due To Collision In Mississauga
- MISSING: 10 year old girl last seen in Mississauga
- Ten sites in Mississauga will soon allow backyard chickens
- Provinces full vaccination target may be hard to reach in Mississauga, Brampton and Ontario
- OPINION: It’s time for Doug Ford to stop deflecting and work towards reopening Brampton, Mississauga and Ontario
- One Mississauga postal code rises to 22% COVID-19 positivity rate