Lanes blocked on Highway 401 due to collision in Mississauga
by Lucy Mazzucco on November 3, 2019
There has been an incident in Mississauga on Highway 401 eastbound at Winston Churchill Blvd.
The left shoulder and two left lanes are blocked due to a collision.
Update: Cleared. The left shoulder and left lane have been reopened.
- Alarmingly 20% of all Brampton being tested currently have COVID-19
- Select Mississauga and Brampton residents between 18 and 49 can book vaccines this week
- Mississauga ticketing for gathering in parks to home hair salons and more
- Man charged in death of Burlington man at Cayuga racetrack
- It could be weeks before Mississauga sees the 18+ vaccination sites in hotspots