Lanes Blocked Near Cawthra Road and North Service Road Following Collision Involving OPP Cruiser
by Dylan Olley on June 1, 2019
The has been a 2 vehicle collision involving an OPP cruiser at Cawthra Road and North Service Road in Mississauga.
The northbound lanes have been blocked.
More updates to follow.
Cawthra Rd and North Service Rd have been reopened. Thank you— Peel Regional Police (@PeelPoliceMedia) June 1, 2019
- Rental prices falling as the year winds to a close in Mississauga
- COVID-19 outbreak declared at ICU in Mississauga Hospital
- Almost all illegal guns coming into Mississauga and Brampton are from the U.S.
- COVID-19 numbers in Peel Region continue downward trend
- Employee of Mississauga No Frills tests positive for COVID-19