Lanes Blocked Near Cawthra Road and North Service Road Following Collision Involving OPP Cruiser
by Dylan Olley on June 1, 2019
The has been a 2 vehicle collision involving an OPP cruiser at Cawthra Road and North Service Road in Mississauga.
The northbound lanes have been blocked.
More updates to follow.
Cawthra Rd and North Service Rd have been reopened. Thank you— Peel Regional Police (@PeelPoliceMedia) June 1, 2019
- Looks like Mississauga and Brampton will be moving into grey lockdown zone on March 9
- Mississauga men celebrating big lotto wins as the machine froze
- Man delivering food in Mississauga robbed: Peel Police
- Pearson Airport in Mississauga had 24 international and 4 domestic flights with COVID-19 cases
- Change coming to waste collection in Mississauga this month