Lanes blocked after two vehicles collide with a truck in Mississauga
Lanes are currently blocked due to a recent collision in Mississauga, police say.
Peel police say the crash, which occurred shortly before noon, took place in the Hurontario St. and Queensway East area.
Police say two vehicles and a truck are involved.
Minor injuries have been reported.
Westbound lanes in the area are currently blocked.
Emergency crews are on scene.
UPDATE: Police say the roadway is now clear.
- Two Mississauga residents enjoying lotto wins
- Two new COVID-19 outbreaks declared at hospital in Mississauga
- Police investigating triple stabbing in Mississauga
- Province tells people in Mississauga to only celebrate Christmas with members of their own household
- Toronto police have person of interest in billionaire deaths