Lakeshore West GO Train Delayed Due To Fatality Near Port Credit
There was fatality on the tracks of the Lakeshore West Transit Line earlier today.
The incident occurred east of the Port Credit GO station.
The Lakeshore West GO Trains are currently only using one lane. There are delays and cancellations until the trains get back to their regular schedule.
The Lakeshore West GO Trains were closed from 12 p.m to 2 p.m while police investigated.
During that time, buses ran from Union Station and Clarkson with a stop at Port Credit.
Lakeshore West Transit Line still ran between Clarkson and Aldershot.
Peel Police cannot comment on the situation.
More updates to come.
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: First responders salute hospital workers in Mississauga
- The Truth Behind the Mysterious Koliba Park in Mississauga
- Police looking for elderly couple last seen in Mississauga
- Update from the Peel District School Board regarding COVID-19
- Road closed due to residential fire in Mississauga
- Lakeshore West GO Train Service Will be Temporarily Reduced in Mississauga
- GO Train Delayed in Mississauga Due to People Walking on the Tracks
- One Dead After Being Struck by Train at Clarkson GO
- GO Train service on Milton, Lakeshore East corridors suspended
- Here’s How People Feel About Major Union Station West Transit Hub Coming to Mississauga