Lakeshore West GO Train Delayed Due To Fatality Near Port Credit
There was fatality on the tracks of the Lakeshore West Transit Line earlier today.
The incident occurred east of the Port Credit GO station.
The Lakeshore West GO Trains are currently only using one lane. There are delays and cancellations until the trains get back to their regular schedule.
The Lakeshore West GO Trains were closed from 12 p.m to 2 p.m while police investigated.
During that time, buses ran from Union Station and Clarkson with a stop at Port Credit.
Lakeshore West Transit Line still ran between Clarkson and Aldershot.
Peel Police cannot comment on the situation.
More updates to come.
- Lakeshore West GO Train Service Will be Temporarily Reduced in Mississauga
- No Go Train service this weekend at Port Credit
- Pedestrian death on GO tracks in Burlington affecting service on Lakeshore line
- GO Train Delayed in Mississauga Due to People Walking on the Tracks
- One Dead After Being Struck by Train at Clarkson GO
- 100% of recent Mississauga and Brampton COVID patients not fully vaccinated
- Police investigating "reports of possible gunshots" in Brampton
- 1 in 3 Canadians considering 'workarounds' as Mississauga, Brampton and Hamilton house prices keep rising
- Mississauga grandfather plans to share big lotto win with his children
- House fire in Brampton leads to police diverting traffic