Lakeshore West GO Train Delayed Due To Fatality Near Port Credit
There was fatality on the tracks of the Lakeshore West Transit Line earlier today.
The incident occurred east of the Port Credit GO station.
The Lakeshore West GO Trains are currently only using one lane. There are delays and cancellations until the trains get back to their regular schedule.
The Lakeshore West GO Trains were closed from 12 p.m to 2 p.m while police investigated.
During that time, buses ran from Union Station and Clarkson with a stop at Port Credit.
Lakeshore West Transit Line still ran between Clarkson and Aldershot.
Peel Police cannot comment on the situation.
More updates to come.
- Lakeshore West GO Train Service Will be Temporarily Reduced in Mississauga
- No Go Train service this weekend at Port Credit
- GO Train Delayed in Mississauga Due to People Walking on the Tracks
- One Dead After Being Struck by Train at Clarkson GO
- GO Train delays expected after person reportedly struck by train
- Top 5 Chicken on the Rocks in Mississauga
- Region providing money to residents who want to build basement apartments in Mississauga
- Police stop truck going over double the speed limit in Mississauga
- Two COVID-19 cases reported at Mississauga grocery stores
- Ontario to expand big-box-retail blitz amid widespread rule violations