Lakeshore West GO Train Delayed Due To Fatality Near Port Credit
There was fatality on the tracks of the Lakeshore West Transit Line earlier today.
The incident occurred east of the Port Credit GO station.
The Lakeshore West GO Trains are currently only using one lane. There are delays and cancellations until the trains get back to their regular schedule.
The Lakeshore West GO Trains were closed from 12 p.m to 2 p.m while police investigated.
During that time, buses ran from Union Station and Clarkson with a stop at Port Credit.
Lakeshore West Transit Line still ran between Clarkson and Aldershot.
Peel Police cannot comment on the situation.
More updates to come.
- Lakeshore West GO Train Service Will be Temporarily Reduced in Mississauga
- No Go Train service this weekend at Port Credit
- GO Train Delayed in Mississauga Due to People Walking on the Tracks
- One Dead After Being Struck by Train at Clarkson GO
- Here's what's happening in and around Port Credit GO station in Mississauga
- Mississauga and Brampton residents can expect changes to garbage collection
- Health Canada issues major recalls for products at Costco and various stores
- Drugs found at kids playland, 19 from Brampton busted as international trafficking ring smashed, police release all names
- COVID defiant gym stays open as Mississauga appears powerless
- ICU pressures mount as COVID fells younger people; Ottawa mulls India travel ban