L.A.-Based Store Opens First Canadian Location in Square One in Mississauga
If you love expanding your arsenal of unique and affordable beauty products, you might be happy to hear that a Los Angeles-based company has finally made it to Square One in Mississauga.
And it’s here just in time for Christmas (so be sure to pick up some products for loved ones while also putting a few choice items on your letter to Santa).
Back in October, Square One took to twitter to announce that Morphe, a makeup and beauty brand started by artists and influencers in the glitzy city, was opening a brand new location in the shopping centre.
Now, the store—the first for the brand in Canada—is open.
SQUARE ONE (@shopSQUAREONE) December 7, 2018
The store is located near Massimo Dutti on the upper level, close to entrances 5 and 8.
As far as products go, the company offers makeup (of course), along with a ton of brushes (seven sets in total, including a “gold” series with a massive variety of brushes that comes in at $206) and tools (think beauty sponges, brush cleaners, makeup removers, tweezers and more).
In terms of makeup, the brand might be particularly well-known for its generous eyeshadow palettes, which offer a vast variety of shades and typically come in under $50.
Happy shopping, everyone!
- Huge Snowfall Set to Hit Mississauga This Weekend
- Ontario Government Cancels Free Tuition for Low-Income Students
- Man and Woman Wanted After Five People Struck by Vehicle Outside Bar in Mississauga
- This Mississauga Resident is Kicking Off the Weekend With a Huge Lotto Win
- A Total Lunar Eclipse is Happening in Mississauga Soon
- L.A.-Based Store Opening Brand New Location in Square One in Mississauga
- Unique International Discount Store Opening Brand New Location in Square One in Mississauga
- Major Cosmetics Brand Opens New Store at Square One in Mississauga
- Drake Officially Opens Brand New Store in Square One in Mississauga
- Brand New Store Officially Open in Square One in Mississauga