L.A.-Based Store Opens First Canadian Location in Square One in Mississauga
If you love expanding your arsenal of unique and affordable beauty products, you might be happy to hear that a Los Angeles-based company has finally made it to Square One in Mississauga.
And it’s here just in time for Christmas (so be sure to pick up some products for loved ones while also putting a few choice items on your letter to Santa).
Back in October, Square One took to twitter to announce that Morphe, a makeup and beauty brand started by artists and influencers in the glitzy city, was opening a brand new location in the shopping centre.
Now, the store—the first for the brand in Canada—is open.
SQUARE ONE (@shopSQUAREONE) December 7, 2018
The store is located near Massimo Dutti on the upper level, close to entrances 5 and 8.
As far as products go, the company offers makeup (of course), along with a ton of brushes (seven sets in total, including a “gold” series with a massive variety of brushes that comes in at $206) and tools (think beauty sponges, brush cleaners, makeup removers, tweezers and more).
In terms of makeup, the brand might be particularly well-known for its generous eyeshadow palettes, which offer a vast variety of shades and typically come in under $50.
Happy shopping, everyone!
- Major Changes Planned For Services Covered by OHIP
- New Home Goods Store Now Open at Erin Mills Town Centre in Mississauga
- Some Ontario Landlords Are Sharing Tips on How to Illegally Evict Tenants
- Vehicle Flips and Collides Into Pole in Mississauga
- Air Canada Reveals New Airliner Loaded With Fancy Features
- L.A.-Based Store Opening Brand New Location in Square One in Mississauga
- Unique International Discount Store Opening Brand New Location in Square One in Mississauga
- Major Cosmetics Brand Opens New Store at Square One in Mississauga
- Renowned Beauty Brand Bringing Innovative New Store to Mississauga
- Drake Officially Opens Brand New Store in Square One in Mississauga