L.A.-Based Store Opening Brand New Location in Square One in Mississauga
If you love expanding your arsenal of unique and affordable beauty products, you might be happy to hear that a Los Angeles-based company has finally made it to Square One in Mississauga.
Recently, Square One took to twitter to announce that Morphe—a makeup and beauty brand started by artists and influencers in the glitzy city—is opening a brand new location in the shopping centre.
SQUARE ONE (@shopSQUAREONE) September 26, 2018
The store will be located near Massimo Dutti on the upper level, close to entrances 5 and 8.
As far as products go, the company offers makeup (of course), along with a ton of brushes (seven sets in total, including a “gold” series with a massive variety of brushes that comes in at $206) and tools (think beauty sponges, brush cleaners, makeup removers, tweezers and more).
In terms of makeup, the brand might be particularly well-known for its generous eyeshadow palettes, which offer a vast variety of shades and typically come in under $50.
According to the Square One website, the store is expected to open sometime this winter.
- Major Facility Closing and Cutting Jobs in Mississauga
- 15 Things You Never Knew About the Glenerin Inn in Mississauga
- Police Identify Brampton Shooting Victim Found on the 410 in Mississauga
- Police Respond to Multiple Vehicle Collision in Mississauga
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Woman Seriously Injured After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Unique International Discount Store Opening Brand New Location in Square One in Mississauga
- Major Cosmetics Brand Opens New Store at Square One in Mississauga
- Brand New Store Officially Open in Square One in Mississauga
- Brand New Store Coming to Square One in Mississauga
- Popular Store Opening Brand New Location in Square One in Mississauga