Korean hotdog restaurant reopens in Hamilton's Westdale Village
Korean street food fans can satisfying their cravings in Hamilton again.
Chung Chun recently reopened its restaurant in Westdale Village (1051 King St. W.). Their focus includes several variations on Korean rice hotdogs, including a squid ink-cheese offering and a “volcano hotdog” made with spicy sausage. Much of the flavour comes from having sticky rice ferment in dough for two hours every morning.
The restaurant was briefly closed for repairs.
Chung Chun opened its first location in 2019 and has opened restaurants in Toronto, Montreal and Vancouver. More menu information is available at chungchunricedog.ca.
(Cover photo courtesy Chung Chun.)
- Very popular Korean restaurant opening a second location in Mississauga
- Popular Korean-style hotdogs joint coming to Mississauga
- New Korean Mexican street food pop-up coming to Mississauga
- Mississauga restaurant sparks debate after making controversial post about tipping on Instagram
- Popular Mexican restaurant offering new cauliflower rice menu options
- Male pronounced dead at scene after drowning in Brampton
- PICK A SIDE: When should masks no longer be mandatory in Ontario?
- Special weather statement: Heavy rainfall in Mississauga, Brampton and Hamilton
- Popular breakfast and lunch restaurant opening new location in Mississauga
- 1 in 3 Canadians considering 'workarounds' as Mississauga, Brampton and Hamilton house prices keep rising