KFC and Cinnabon teaming up for new line of dessert biscuits
Who wants fried chicken and... Cinnabon?
This holiday season, KFC Canada and Cinnabon are teaming up to provide Canadians with a new confection.
The KFC Cinnabon Dessert Biscuits is a combination of one of the Colonel's signature buttermilk biscuit covered with Cinnabon's Cinnamon Brown Sugar Glaze, drizzled with signature cream cheese frosting, and topped with a chocolate bow tie.
“KFC and Cinnabon are renowned around the world for their signature flavours and we are excited to partner to bring an indulgent dessert to Canadians this holiday season,” said Katherine Debicki, Chief Marketing Officer for KFC Canada, said in a news release. “Like our famous fried chicken and gravy, some things are just better together and the KFC Cinnabon Dessert Biscuit is truly a match made in dessert heaven. We know our guests will love it.”
These dessert biscuits will be available at exclusively at KFC locations from coast to coast as of December 2, while quantities last.
“We are thrilled to bring the iconic flavors of Cinnabon and KFC together for a mouthwatering dessert we’re sure fans will enjoy,” Dave Mikita, President of Focus Brands Global Channels, said in the same release. “We’re excited to be part of KFC’s dessert line and can’t wait to see how Canadians react to this new twist on the Cinnabon flavours they know and love.”
- Male pronounced dead at scene after drowning in Brampton
- PICK A SIDE: When should masks no longer be mandatory in Ontario?
- 1 in 3 Canadians considering 'workarounds' as Mississauga, Brampton and Hamilton house prices keep rising
- Popular breakfast and lunch restaurant opening new location in Mississauga
- 16 flights landing with COVID-19 at Pearson Airport in Mississauga most since February