K9 and Tactical Units Investigating Bank Robbery in Mississauga
Police are on scene following a bank robbery in Mississauga.
Peel police recently announced that K9 and tactical units are investigating a reported bank robbery in the Lorne Park Rd. and Queen Victoria Ave. area.
Police say the suspect is described as a white male between the ages of 40 and 50.
No weapon was seen and no injuries were reported.
The investigation is ongoing.
- Archaeological artifacts found at site of a proposed hotel in Mississauga
- PICK A SIDE: What's the minimum amount to tip at a restaurant?
- PHOTOS: History-making, 18 million square foot development planned for Mississauga
- Seven-year-old child shot in Hamilton
- More snow coming to Mississauga this weekend
- Tactical and K9 Officers Investigating Armed Bank Robbery in Mississauga
- Police Say Gun Used During Bank Robbery in Mississauga
- SIU investigating after teenage bank robbery suspect shot by police in Mississauga
- Suspect flees after bank robbery in Mississauga
- Police Searching for Suspect After Bank Robbery in Mississauga