K9 and Tactical Units Investigating Bank Robbery in Mississauga
Police are on scene following a bank robbery in Mississauga.
Peel police recently announced that K9 and tactical units are investigating a reported bank robbery in the Lorne Park Rd. and Queen Victoria Ave. area.
Police say the suspect is described as a white male between the ages of 40 and 50.
No weapon was seen and no injuries were reported.
The investigation is ongoing.
- Tactical and K9 Officers Investigating Armed Bank Robbery in Mississauga
- Police Say Gun Used During Bank Robbery in Mississauga
- SIU investigating after teenage bank robbery suspect shot by police in Mississauga
- Suspect flees after bank robbery in Mississauga
- Police on Scene Following Bank Robbery in Mississauga
- Lane closures in downtown Hamilton after watermain break
- Police search for woman following a Mississauga park assault
- 1 in 3 Canadians considering 'workarounds' as Mississauga, Brampton and Hamilton house prices keep rising
- Brampton resident celebrated his big lotto win with champagne
- Mississauga grandfather plans to share big lotto win with his children