K9 and Tactical Units Investigating Bank Robbery in Mississauga
Police are on scene following a bank robbery in Mississauga.
Peel police recently announced that K9 and tactical units are investigating a reported bank robbery in the Lorne Park Rd. and Queen Victoria Ave. area.
Police say the suspect is described as a white male between the ages of 40 and 50.
No weapon was seen and no injuries were reported.
The investigation is ongoing.
- Tactical and K9 Officers Investigating Armed Bank Robbery in Mississauga
- Police Say Gun Used During Bank Robbery in Mississauga
- SIU investigating after teenage bank robbery suspect shot by police in Mississauga
- Suspect flees after bank robbery in Mississauga
- Police on Scene Following Bank Robbery in Mississauga
- UPDATED: Pair of bears on the loose in Mississauga
- McDonald’s showing appreciation for Canadian teachers
- Brampton driving school instructor charged with sexual offences
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Mississauga with reported COVID-19 cases – September 30
- Peel not in second wave but situation can change "at any moment": Mayor Crombie