Justin Trudeau Is Returning to Mississauga
As 2019 is an election year, expect to see many federal politicians stopping by many times until the fall vote.
Prime Minister Justin Trudeau will certainly be making a lot more trips to Mississauga. He was recently in town to announce $80 million in funding for the city's transit…and now it looks like the PM is coming back sooner than we thought.
The Liberal Party will be hosting an event dubbed "An Evening with Prime Minister Justin Trudeau". It will take place on Wednesday May 1 starting at 5 pm at the Mississauga Convention Centre on 75 Derry Road West.
However there are some restrictions as to who gets to talk with the Prime Minister. The event notes that anyone registered to lobby the PMO or the Minister of Immigration are not permitted to attend the fundraiser.
With the Liberals slipping in the opinion polls to the Conservatives and Trudeau's own public image taking a beating during the events unfolding in the SNC Lavalin controversy, the Liberals will need all the resources and momentum they can muster to get back into contention in time for the campaign ahead.
The federal election is scheduled to take place in October 2019.
- Very Exciting Event Coming to Massive Entertainment Facility
- CLOSURE: Two Pakistani restaurants closed for health violations in Mississauga
- Here’s why Mississauga residents should vote strategically this election
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Aftermath of fatal crash that claimed two lives in Mississauga
- Schools in hold and secure due to attempted carjacking in Mississauga
- Justin Trudeau Still Preferred Prime Minister After Blackface Photos
- Justin Trudeau is Coming Back to Mississauga
- Man Arrested for Threatening Justin Trudeau at Mississauga Event
- Justin Trudeau Promises To Lower Taxes and Cell Phone Bills in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: Justin Trudeau Makes Major Budget Announcement in Mississauga