Justin Trudeau Coming to Mississauga
It's no secret that Mississauga has been ambitious and bold recently, pushing for more investment from the federal and provincial governments.
Now, it looks like Mississauga Mayor Bonnie Crombie is about to have a meeting with the Prime Minister of Canada himself.
On Monday, Feb. 27, Crombie will welcome Justin Trudeau to Mississauga City Hall at 11:25 a.m.
Prior to the meeting, Trudeau will be visiting Brampton Mayor Linda Jeffrey in her neck of the woods. After the Mississauga meeting, he'll be heading to Toronto to participate in a roundtable discussion on the automotive industry.
We will keep you posted on what's discussed at the meeting.
- Justin Trudeau and Bonnie Crombie Talk About the Future of Mississauga
- Trudeau takes a pass on meeting this week with Trump, Lopez Obrador
- Justin Trudeau is Coming Back to Mississauga
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Police Remove Shouting Taxi Representative from City Hall Meeting
- Justin Trudeau Still Preferred Prime Minister After Blackface Photos
- Two people dead following single-car crash in Mississauga
- Trudeau pushes back against travel restrictions as Mississauga's Pearson Airport continues to see COVID-19 cases
- One postal code in Mississauga has a startling 21% COVID-19 positivity rate
- MAYORS CHAT: Brampton Mayor Patrick Brown chats COVID-19, vaccines and the India flight ban – May 7, 2021
- Canada Revenue Agency scam backfires, three from Brampton now face charges