Junia-T Drops Wisdom For the Youth in his Video
Fresh off of his UK tour, Junia-T follows the release of his album Eye See You with the video premiere of "Wasting Time". Directed by Kyle Smiley, the emcee/producer addresses the youth, giving them some insight on the hustle.
“Wasting Time" is just about passing on the important stuff to the next generation on the come up. I’m the product of having older brothers who respected that responsibility," said Junia-T.
Premiering on OkayPlayer, Junia-T's Eye See You features Little Simz, LordQuest, Franc Grams, and more. Rated 4.4 stars by DJ Booth, Junia-T’s raw prose is smoothly blended with traces of psychedelic trips, neo soul, and futuristic vibes; all while reviving the best of backpacker nostalgia. With artwork by Heinz, fans can download the album for free on Audiomack, or purchase a limited edition physical copy via Bandcamp.
Toronto fans can catch the him at the Canadian release party for Eye See You on December 18th at The Drake Hotel (Toronto). Special Guests include the Juice Money Collective, Tassnata, LordQuest & more.
Mississauga fans can catch him on NYE at the insauga.com Pre-show at Celebration Square.
- Do We Still Need The Catholic School System in Mississauga and Ontario?
- Mississauga Man Seriously Injured in Collision in Milton
- House of the Week: $1.5 Mil Home With Stunning All-White Bathrooms
- This is the Most Expensive City for University Students in Canada
- Unique Event Coming to Beloved Boutique Hotel in Mississauga