Junia-T Drops Wisdom For the Youth in his Video
Fresh off of his UK tour, Junia-T follows the release of his album Eye See You with the video premiere of "Wasting Time". Directed by Kyle Smiley, the emcee/producer addresses the youth, giving them some insight on the hustle.
“Wasting Time" is just about passing on the important stuff to the next generation on the come up. I’m the product of having older brothers who respected that responsibility," said Junia-T.
Premiering on OkayPlayer, Junia-T's Eye See You features Little Simz, LordQuest, Franc Grams, and more. Rated 4.4 stars by DJ Booth, Junia-T’s raw prose is smoothly blended with traces of psychedelic trips, neo soul, and futuristic vibes; all while reviving the best of backpacker nostalgia. With artwork by Heinz, fans can download the album for free on Audiomack, or purchase a limited edition physical copy via Bandcamp.
Toronto fans can catch the him at the Canadian release party for Eye See You on December 18th at The Drake Hotel (Toronto). Special Guests include the Juice Money Collective, Tassnata, LordQuest & more.
Mississauga fans can catch him on NYE at the insauga.com Pre-show at Celebration Square.
- Mississauga salesman enjoying big lotto win
- An employee at a Shoppers Drug Mart location in Mississauga has tested positive for COVID-19
- McDonald's reopens in North Mississauga after worker tests positive for COVID-19
- Police looking for 13 year old last seen in Mississauga
- One-bedroom apartments in Mississauga third most expensive on list of 35 Canadian cities