Jollibee Announces Massive Expansion Across Canada
Decadent spaghetti, juicy burgers, and crispy chicken - if you love unique fast food options, you might be excited to know that huge Filipino fast food chain Jollibee has announced that it will be opening an abundance of Canadian locations in the near future.
According to The Canadian Press, Jollibee is set to open 100 new Canadian locations over the next five years.
The beloved fast food joint from the Philippines is already gearing up to open a Mississauga location at Heartland eventually, and there was a ton of excitement surrounding Jollibee’s opening in Scarborough some months ago.
Jollibee already has two locations in Winnipeg, as well.
And according to The Canadian Press, the company is currently exploring more locations in Ontario, and locations in Edmonton, Calgary and Vancouver.
The brand offers a range of Asian and North American staples, boasting traditional fast-food hamburgers, spaghetti (which is definitely an unusual find at quick-service chains), fried chicken, garlic pepper beef, spring rolls, corned beef breakfast dishes and more.
Jollibee has not yet announced any exact locations, but anyone near a large Canadian city might be able to expect a location or two within driving distance.
And if you’re a huge fan of the chain or just love to try new kinds of fast food, you can visit any of the brand’s current locations for now!
One thing is for sure - Jollibee could have huge lineups as it opens across the country, much like its Scarborough location had earlier this year.
“Watch out for new store openings as Jollibee expands further into Canada and continues on its mission of ‘spreading the joy of eating to everyone,’” reads the company’s website.
Jollibee boasts over 1,000 restaurants worldwide, including locations in Brunei, Vietnam, Hong Kong, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, and the U.S.
The fast food chain opened its first location as an ice cream parlour with hot meals and sandwiches in 1975.
You can check out its mouthwatering menu here.
- Health Canada Investigating Countrywide Outbreak of Salmonella Infections
- Here's When Tougher Distracted Driving Rules Are Coming to Mississauga
- Intersection Closed After Four Vehicle Crash in Mississauga
- Police Searching for Missing 13-Year-Old Boy in Mississauga
- Top 5 Hottest Restaurants in Mississauga: June9-June 15
- Massive Filipino Fast Food Chain Jollibee Officially Opening in Mississauga
- What’s Happening with the Upcoming Jollibee Location in Mississauga?
- Jollibee is Hiring For its Upcoming Mississauga Location
- Here’s When Jollibee Will Finally Open in Mississauga
- Huge Filipino Supermarket Coming to Mississauga Will be Even Bigger