JJ Abram, Stephen King & James Franco Miniseries Set to Debut
Mississauga is headed to the little screen! 11/22/63 is an eight-part Hulu original miniseries that was penned by horror master Stephen King and produced by JJ Abrams. It stars James Franco and it’s set to debut on February 15. A lot of scenes were shot in Clarkson, Meadowvale and Lakeview. Check out the trailer below!
A teacher discovers a time portal that leads to 9/9/1958 and goes on a quest to try and prevent the assassination of John F. Kennedy, which is complicated by the presence of Lee Harvey Oswald and the fact that he's falling in love and the past itself.
Locations: Clarkson, Meadowvale and Lakeview
- Nearly 10 per cent of restaurants have had to close permanently due to COVID-19
- Ontario reports over 450 new COVID-19 cases, 200 cases confirmed in Mississauga
- Ontario extends business closures amid COVID-19 crisis
- BREAKING: COVID-19 outbreak declared at Credit Valley Hospital in Mississauga
- Mississauga to temporarily lay off about 2,000 employees due to COVID-19 pandemic