JJ Abram, Stephen King & James Franco Miniseries Set to Debut
Mississauga is headed to the little screen! 11/22/63 is an eight-part Hulu original miniseries that was penned by horror master Stephen King and produced by JJ Abrams. It stars James Franco and it’s set to debut on February 15. A lot of scenes were shot in Clarkson, Meadowvale and Lakeview. Check out the trailer below!
A teacher discovers a time portal that leads to 9/9/1958 and goes on a quest to try and prevent the assassination of John F. Kennedy, which is complicated by the presence of Lee Harvey Oswald and the fact that he's falling in love and the past itself.
Locations: Clarkson, Meadowvale and Lakeview
- Mississauga woman speechless after massive lottery win
- VIDEO: Mississauga Youtuber Kyle Forgeard surprises his parents by letting them retire early
- A barbershop reopens during the lockdown as a film production studio
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Anti-police brutality group hangs highway banner calling for justice in Mississauga
- Mississauga church youth group leader arrested for sexual assault