JJ Abram, Stephen King & James Franco Miniseries Set to Debut
Mississauga is headed to the little screen! 11/22/63 is an eight-part Hulu original miniseries that was penned by horror master Stephen King and produced by JJ Abrams. It stars James Franco and it’s set to debut on February 15. A lot of scenes were shot in Clarkson, Meadowvale and Lakeview. Check out the trailer below!
A teacher discovers a time portal that leads to 9/9/1958 and goes on a quest to try and prevent the assassination of John F. Kennedy, which is complicated by the presence of Lee Harvey Oswald and the fact that he's falling in love and the past itself.
Locations: Clarkson, Meadowvale and Lakeview
- UPDATED: Pair of bears on the loose in Mississauga
- McDonald’s showing appreciation for Canadian teachers
- Brampton driving school instructor charged with sexual offences
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Mississauga with reported COVID-19 cases – September 30
- Peel not in second wave but situation can change "at any moment": Mayor Crombie