Japanese Restaurant Opens Brand New Location in Heartland Town Centre in Mississauga
If you regularly frequent Heartland Town Centre, you might be happy to hear that a new restaurant just opened its doors.
Edo Japan, the quick-service restaurant that’s a regular fixture in shopping centres across Canada, just opened its first street front location in the busy Mississauga shopping area.
View this post on Instagram
Contest @OfficialEdoJapan is now OPEN! To celebrate they are giving away a $50 gift card to the restaurant! To Enter: 1. Like this post 2. Follow @officialedojapan and @heartlandtowncentre 3. Tag a friend Contest ends March 21st at 11:59pm The more people you tag, the more entries you get! Good luck!
Offering a unique franchise concept, the long-standing chain offers a slew of traditional Japanese dishes that diners tend to gravitate to around lunch and dinner time.
Some menu items include ramen, bento boxes, teriyaki chicken, beef or shrimp with rice, yakisoba or skinny noodles with various vegetables and protein options, sushi, soups, spring rolls, tempura shrimp, edamame and more.
Edo is the newest addition to Heartland Town Centre and can be found near the newly opened Starbucks and Copper Branch locations.
- Driver Caught Travelling at Insane Speed on 403 in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: First Look at Massive Entertainment Facility Opening Today in Square One in Mississauga
- Did You Know That This Popular Toronto-Shot TV Show is Filming in Mississauga?
- This Unique Canadian Business Is Closing In Mississauga
- Woman Dies After Being Struck by a Vehicle in Mississauga
- Three New Restaurants are Opening in Heartland Town Centre in Mississauga
- Brand New Restaurant Opening at Heartland Town Centre in Mississauga
- Brand New Restaurant Opens First Canadian Location in Erin Mills Town Centre in Mississauga
- Popular Vegan Restaurant Chain Opens its First Location in Mississauga
- Popular Restaurant Opening New Location in Erin Mills Town Centre in Mississauga