Jamie Oliver's Italian Is Set to Finally Open in Mississauga
Jamie's Italian restaurant is finally opening this week on June 22nd!
You may have noticed people dining at the restaurant already - these are the lucky list of family and friends, but not to worry because the doors open to the public in less than 48 hours. Walk-ins are encouraged and in fact, they won't be accepting reservations until next month.
Jamie's Italian is the much adored celebrity Chef Jamie Oliver's restaurant in partnership with the King Street Food Company - a Toronto-based restaurant group.
Celebrated chef Jamie Oliver is known for his cooking television shows and books. He has his own homeware line and a food label in partnership with Sobeys and he is ultimately a devoted advocate for better food education through his food revolution initiatives.
Jamie's Italian Square One marks the brands second location which has the same look and feel of the first location at Yorkdale Shopping Centre. The sizeable wood-filled space has high exposed ceilings, a brightly lit bar/lounge area which lines the front of the resto and large windows that opens up to the mall's new wing. High tabletop seating and televisions play Jamie Oliver's cooking shows in the bar area. The vast dining area is more dimly lit and features a lengthy open concept kitchen that adds to the lively dynamic of the restaurant's vibe.
Food Menu: Jamie’s Italian menu is reflective of Chef Oliver's food movement mission and features fresh, rustic dishes using responsibly sourced ingredients. House-made pasta's are made with free-range eggs and the mains are made with free-range and higher welfare meats.
Rigatoni Pomodoro - house-made pasta with a sweet tomato sauce, garlic, basil, mascarpone, fior di latte, Bella Lodi and pangrattato.
There are an abundant amount of options including a cured meat and vegetable plank, artisan pizza and bread, antipasti, salad and mains such as Jamie's Italian burger, 10 oz rib-eye steak, baked wild salmon, turkey Milanese, and chicken cacciatore. There are a variety of interesting options to select from for your sides including seasonal vegetables, spiced fries, funky chips (garlic fries) and polenta chips.
Jamie's Italian Burger - juicy Prince Edward Island beef with smoky pancetta, balsamic onions, aged cheddar, tomato and homemade mostarda mayo. It is served with homemade polenta chips - chunks of deep fried, extra crispy polenta chunks garnished with grated lemon peel, fried rosemary and Parmesan cheese.
Drink Menu: A selection of both Italian and Canadian wines, amaro, vermouth, grappa, a small selection of beers and hand-crafted cocktails.
Patio: Seats 40+
Type of Restaurant: Full service.
- Celebrity Chef Jamie Oliver to Open a Restaurant in Mississauga
- Restaurant in Square One in Mississauga appears to have closed down for good
- New Italian street food restaurant opening in Mississauga soon
- 5 Anticipated Restaurant Openings of 2016 in Mississauga
- Delicious New Menu Items Coming to This Authentic Italian Restaurant in Mississauga
- International travelers are walking out of Mississauga's Pearson Airport and ignoring quarantine rules
- Brampton parents charged after child's luggage used to smuggle drugs into Mississauga's Pearson Airport
- Police discover remains of deceased infant in basement of Hamilton home
- Property taxes set to rise in Mississauga, councillors agree to a salary freeze
- Peel District School Board issues apology for racially insensitive content on internal webpage for staff