It’s Your Last Chance to Try This Very Unusual Dessert Drink in Mississauga
When the weather is this cold out, sometimes the only thing that can improve your mood is a distinctly unique and fun beverage that takes your mind off mother nature with its sparkly look and sweet taste.
Even though the best part of winter is over, you can still enjoy a little holiday sparkle at Chatime (which two operates locations in City Centre—including one inside Square One—and another inside the UTM campus).
The popular bubble tea brand is still offering its seasonal shimmering teas.
The teas, which come in three flavours—Lychee Stardust, Passionfruit Glow and Peachy Swirl—are only available until Jan. 31, so you have to move quick if you want to try a distinctly glamourous beverage (we have to admit, it's pretty Insta-worthy).
As for what's in them, Chatime says the drinks contain various ingredients, including blue curacao, hibiscus tea and peach.
Chatime says that 10 per cent of all net sales from its shimmering teas and merchandise will be donated to the SickKids Foundation.
So if you're in the mood for an drinkable Christmas decoration, grab one at Chatime before it's too late.
Photos courtesy of Chatime’s official Facebook page
- What's Open and Closed Victoria Day Monday in Mississauga
- Unique New Food Festival Coming to Mississauga For First Time Ever
- Here’s a Look at Mississauga’s Hottest Neighbourhoods
- Million Dollar Lotto Ticket and Two Other Winning Tickets Sold in Mississauga
- Upcoming Hip-Hop Duo Looks To Fill Void In The Music Industry