It's Going to Feel Like 44 Degrees in Mississauga This Week
It’s going to be another hot week in Mississauga this week, however, there will be a few days where you may want to hold off on heading to the beach.
According to The Weather Network, it is going to be 28 degrees in the city today, feeling like 31, and mainly sunny.
Tomorrow, July 16, the temperature is going to be 33, however, it is going to feel like 41. There is also a risk of strong thunderstorms.
On Wednesday, according to The Weather Network, it is going to feel like 39 degrees, however, there will be a risk of a thunderstorm again.
It will be 30 degrees on Thursday (July 18), and it will feel like 40.
Heading into the weekend, according to The Weather Network, it is going to feel even hotter.
On Friday, July 19, it is going to feel like 44 degrees in Mississauga.
Saturday will feel a little cooler at 41 degrees, and Sunday even cooler at 35.
Graphic is courtesy of The Weather Network.
- Some New Affordable Housing is Coming to Mississauga
- Biggest Japanese Food Festival Happening This Weekend in Mississauga
- Police on Scene After Fight Breaks Out in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: Two People Transported to Hospital Following Collision in Mississauga
- Lanes Blocked on 407 Following Vehicle Rollover in Mississauga