It’s Going to Be Scorchingly Hot in Mississauga Soon
The cold weather is coming—some (me) would argue it's already here—but summer hasn't taken its final breath just yet.
Environment Canda says that temperatures will hit 30 degrees tomorrow (Oct. 1).
According to The Weather Network, it will actually feel like a decently sweltering 39 degrees (so quite a change from the brisk 16-degree weather we experienced today).
While it will be quite warm, Environment Canada says there's a 30 per cent chance of showers late in the afternoon with the possibility of a thunderstorm.
Residents can also expect wind gusts of 20 to 40 km/h in the morning.
Environment Canada also says rain and thunderstorms are possible in the evening and overnight.
Since winter is indeed coming, it's probably best to enjoy the heat while it lasts.
- Film and television studio opening third location in Mississauga
- Justin Trudeau speaks out about racist tirade at Mississauga grocery store, police say they’re investigating
- Here are all the places that now require masks or face coverings in Mississauga
- Police investigating reports of man trying to enter occupied cars in Mississauga
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Anti-masker's racist rant in Mississauga grocery store