It’s going to be close to 20 degrees in Mississauga soon
You might not be able to go to many places right now due to the coronavirus outbreak, but you can enjoy the great outdoors at a safe distance from other people—and you might want to step outside every now and then to avoid going too stir crazy.
Fortunately for those who have to walk the dog or spend a little time outside, some very nice weather is on route.
According to The Weather Network, temperatures are forecasted to hit 18 degrees on Friday, March 20. While it will feel more like 21 degrees outside, the balmy weather won't last. Temperatures will fall to 1 degree on Saturday and drop to 0 on Sunday.
We'll be in the low single digits early next week, with some flurries in the forecast for Monday.
So if you want to enjoy some outdoor time—while practising social distancing—you might want to step outside on Friday.
- Mississauga man charged after hate-motivated incident
- Mississauga student receives one of Canada's most coveted scholarships
- Quebec says 41 students and staff tested positive for COVID-19 since reopening
- Newly-released data indicates that Mississauga is a hotspot for COVID-19
- Ontario secondary schools have room for improvement: report