It's Going to be Close to 20 Degrees in Mississauga Soon
At just 2 degrees (with it feeling more like -2), it doesn't really feel like spring is in the air.
But chilly April weather is common and, fortunately, a reprieve is on the way.
According to The Weather Network, double-digit temperatures are on route, with temperatures on both Saturday and Sunday forecasted to hit 14 and 13 degrees, respectively.
On Monday, we'll be treated to some balmy 17 degree weather.
After that, we're back into the single digits with some flurries possible for Thursday, April 11.
- One of Mississauga’s best-known bars will not be reopening
- Toddler dies after being struck by car at apartment complex in Mississauga
- Mississauga students cannot switch from distance to in-person learning at random during the school year: PDSB
- COVID-19 outbreak declared at Mississauga retirement home after employee tests positive for the virus
- Mosquitos carrying West Nile discovered in Mississauga