It's Going to be Close to 20 Degrees in Mississauga Soon
At just 2 degrees (with it feeling more like -2), it doesn't really feel like spring is in the air.
But chilly April weather is common and, fortunately, a reprieve is on the way.
According to The Weather Network, double-digit temperatures are on route, with temperatures on both Saturday and Sunday forecasted to hit 14 and 13 degrees, respectively.
On Monday, we'll be treated to some balmy 17 degree weather.
After that, we're back into the single digits with some flurries possible for Thursday, April 11.
- Major weather statement in effect for Mississauga
- Very controversial, secretive business opens up in Mississauga
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Original News Coverage of the 1979 Mississauga Train Derailment
- Company creating close to 300 new jobs in Mississauga
- 40 YEARS LATER: Canada’s Biggest Evacuation in History Happened in Mississauga