It's Going to be Close to 20 Degrees in Mississauga Soon
At just 2 degrees (with it feeling more like -2), it doesn't really feel like spring is in the air.
But chilly April weather is common and, fortunately, a reprieve is on the way.
According to The Weather Network, double-digit temperatures are on route, with temperatures on both Saturday and Sunday forecasted to hit 14 and 13 degrees, respectively.
On Monday, we'll be treated to some balmy 17 degree weather.
After that, we're back into the single digits with some flurries possible for Thursday, April 11.
- Busy Mississauga library to close for two years for a multi-million-dollar renovation
- GO Train service on Milton, Lakeshore East corridors suspended
- Heavy snow warning issued for Mississauga
- Top 5 Bar Nachos in Mississauga
- Utility company warning Mississauga residents to beware of sophisticated phone scam