It's Going to be Close to 20 Degrees in Mississauga Soon
At just 2 degrees (with it feeling more like -2), it doesn't really feel like spring is in the air.
But chilly April weather is common and, fortunately, a reprieve is on the way.
According to The Weather Network, double-digit temperatures are on route, with temperatures on both Saturday and Sunday forecasted to hit 14 and 13 degrees, respectively.
On Monday, we'll be treated to some balmy 17 degree weather.
After that, we're back into the single digits with some flurries possible for Thursday, April 11.
- Temperatures climbing to 11 degrees this weekend in Mississauga
- It’s going to be close to 20 degrees in Mississauga soon
- Unseasonal Weather Headed for Mississauga This Weekend
- Chilly weather and potential flurries expected this week in Mississauga
- It's Going to Feel Like 44 Degrees in Mississauga This Week
- Trudeau pushes back against travel restrictions as Mississauga's Pearson Airport continues to see COVID-19 cases
- One postal code in Mississauga has a startling 21% COVID-19 positivity rate
- Canada Revenue Agency scam backfires, three from Brampton now face charges
- Father from Mississauga celebrating a big lotto win living out his ‘Price is Right’ dream
- MAYORS CHAT: Brampton Mayor Patrick Brown chats COVID-19, vaccines and the India flight ban – May 7, 2021