It's Going to be a Very Sunny Week in Mississauga
Get your sunscreen and bathing suits ready because it’s going to be a very sunny week this week in Mississauga.
According to Environment Canada, it is going be 24 degrees today (July 22) with a 30 per cent of showers.
However, on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday, it is expected to be sunny.
Tomorrow, July 23, the temperature will be 26 degrees.
On Wednesday it will be 25 degrees, and on Thursday it will be 28 degrees.
And, as mentioned, the sun will continue to shine throughout the weekend.
On Friday it will be 29 degrees, on Saturday it will be 28 degrees, and on Sunday it will be 28 degrees again but with a mix of sun and clouds.
Graphic is courtesy of Environment Canada.
- Archaeological artifacts found at site of a proposed hotel in Mississauga
- PICK A SIDE: What's the minimum amount to tip at a restaurant?
- PHOTOS: History-making, 18 million square foot development planned for Mississauga
- More snow coming to Mississauga this weekend
- Really Old School Restaurants in Mississauga