It’s Going to be a Rainy Week in Mississauga
Rise and shine, Mississauga. Another work week is upon us, and it's time to take a look at what the weather will be like this week in the city.
According to Environment Canada, it may be a fairly rainy week in Mississauga.
Today (April 29) it's going to be seven degrees with periods of rain mixed with snow.
Tomorrow, it will be 12 degrees and although there is no rain in the forecast, it is expected to be mainly cloudy.
On Wednesday the temperature will drop slightly to 11 degrees and there will be periods of rain.
Thursday will be 14 degrees with a 40 per cent chance of showers.
On Friday there will only be a 30 per cent chance of showers, and it will be 16 degrees.
On Saturday it will be 17 degrees with a mix of sun and clouds. And on Sunday it will be 15 degrees also with a mix of sun and clouds.
- Big banks reducing credit card rates
- More than 500 new COVID-19 cases recorded in Ontario, close to 400 total cases found in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: Trillium Health Partners building temporary pandemic response unit in Mississauga
- Here’s how Mississauga students will be marked and evaluated during the COVID-19 shutdown
- House prices officially dropping in Mississauga amid COVID-19 outbreak