It's Going to be a Fairly Sunny Week in Mississauga
It’s the first full week of June and according to Environment Canada, it’s going to be a fairly sunny one in Mississauga.
Today, as noted by Environment Canada, it will be 17 degrees in the city with a mix of sun and clouds.
Tomorrow (June 4) Environment Canada says there is a 70 per cent chance of showers, however, it will be 16 degrees.
The temperature will rise quite a bit on Wednesday to 22 degrees.
And good news, the temperature will continue to climb throughout the week.
On Thursday it will be 23 degrees and sunny.
Environment Canada is calling for the same conditions on Friday.
And on Saturday it is expected to be 24 degrees and sunny, and on Sunday it will be 25 degrees with a 30 per cent of showers.
Happy June, Mississauga.
Graphic is courtesy of Environment Canada.
- Mississauga student receives one of Canada's most coveted scholarships
- Body found after lengthy search and rescue effort in Mississauga
- IKEA Canada reopens stores in Ontario
- A look at one of Mississauga’s most coveted neighbourhoods
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Police attempt water rescue in Mississauga's Credit River