Its Going to Be a Cool and Rainy Week in Mississauga
The weather is finally starting to cool down this week in Mississauga.
Today (Sept. 30), according to the weather network, it is going to be 13 degrees and partly cloudy.
Tomorrow the temperature will skyrocket to 30 degrees (feeling like 39) with a chance of thunderstorms.
On Wednesday, it is going to be 16 degrees with rain.
On Thursday, it is going to be 15 degrees with rain. It also looks like it's going to be mostly cloudy and rainy.
On Friday it will be 13 degrees, Saturday will be 13 degrees, and Sunday will be 17 degrees with chance showers.
Photo is courtesy of The Weather Network.
- More parkland is coming to one of Mississauga’s busiest neighbourhoods
- Province confirms route for new highway that will run through Peel
- Peel District School Board says parents have 10 days to decide whether or not to send their children back to class
- Two suspects sought after carjacking in Mississauga
- Province says two-way, all-day service in the works for GO Train line that runs through Mississauga