It's going to be a blistering hot week in Mississauga
Hopefully you enjoyed the somewhat cooler temperatures we’ve had recently, because the summer heat is planning to return in full force.
According to The Weather Network’s current forecast, daytime highs ranging from high 20s to low 30s are expected every day for the next seven days.
With the humidity, it’ll feel more like mid-to-high 30s on some days (feeling like a scorching 39 on Monday!).
Nighttime lows hovering around the low 20s will unfortunately provide little relief from the heat.
Along with the heat, also a chance of thunderstorms on Monday and Tuesday, the Weather Network reports.
- Thunderstorms, heat and humidity expected in Mississauga's weekend forecast
- Mid-summer heat and potential thunderstorms in the forecast for Mississauga and Brampton
- Major heat and humidity warning this week in Mississauga and Brampton
- Extreme Heat and Humidity Predicted for Mississauga This Week
- Three consecutive days of near 30 degree weather expected in Mississauga
- Lane closures in downtown Hamilton after watermain break
- Police search for woman following a Mississauga park assault
- 1 in 3 Canadians considering 'workarounds' as Mississauga, Brampton and Hamilton house prices keep rising
- Mississauga grandfather plans to share big lotto win with his children
- Brampton resident celebrated his big lotto win with champagne