It's going to be a blistering hot week in Mississauga
Hopefully you enjoyed the somewhat cooler temperatures we’ve had recently, because the summer heat is planning to return in full force.
According to The Weather Network’s current forecast, daytime highs ranging from high 20s to low 30s are expected every day for the next seven days.
With the humidity, it’ll feel more like mid-to-high 30s on some days (feeling like a scorching 39 on Monday!).
Nighttime lows hovering around the low 20s will unfortunately provide little relief from the heat.
Along with the heat, also a chance of thunderstorms on Monday and Tuesday, the Weather Network reports.
- Thunderstorms, heat and humidity expected in Mississauga's weekend forecast
- Extreme Heat and Humidity Predicted for Mississauga This Week
- Three consecutive days of near 30 degree weather expected in Mississauga
- Heat warning currently in effect in Mississauga
- Here's Exactly How Hot it's Going to Get This Week in Mississauga
- House of the week: Spectacular $4.3 mil Lorne Park home with wine cellar
- Give AstraZeneca vaccine to residents 18+ in hotspot areas like Mississauga and Brampton: Ontario Liberal leader
- PHOTOS: Over 100 townhouses planned for brand new neighbourhood in Mississauga
- Still no answer from feds as 14 flights land at Mississauga's Pearson Airport with COVID-19
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Fight breaks out at gas station in Brampton