It Will Feel Like a Blazing 40 C Next Week in Mississauga
Miss winter yet? It seems like the summer heat is here to stay (which you’re probably happy about, and for good reason).
According to The Weather Network, the actual temperatures in Mississauga will be in the high 20s and low 30s throughout next week. However, the sunny weather will make it will feel like the temperatures are in the upper 30s to 40c.
There is also a chance for some thunderstorms over the weekend.
Below is the seven-day forecast from the weather network:
For more information on the forecast, you can visit The Weather Network here.
Photo courtesy of The Weather Network
- Weather Network Reveals Summer Forecast for Mississauga and Beyond
- The Weather Network Reveals Canada's 2018 Fall Forecast
- Weather Network Reveals Fall Forecast for Mississauga and Beyond
- Weather Forecast Calls for a Warmer Fall in Mississauga
- Extremely Hot and Sunny Weather Predicted for Canada Day Long Weekend
- Mississauga salesman enjoying big lotto win
- Police looking for 13 year old last seen in Mississauga
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Mississauga with reported COVID-19 cases – October 20
- McDonald's reopens in North Mississauga after worker tests positive for COVID-19
- US Vice-President candidate Kamala Harris has a Mississauga connection