Is This Unique Indian Restaurant Coming To Mississauga?
If you're a fan of Indian cuisine, in addition to both sit-down meal and fast food experiences, keep your fingers crossed.
With two locations currently located in Barrie, Twisted Indian Wraps is looking to expand its franchising across Ontario.
"Our vision is to work with our franchise partners to expand and open Twisted Indian Wraps in the very best locations in major urban and suburban areas across Canada," co-founder Priya Gogia said.
The restaurant boasts flavourful, Indian-themed dishes, such as samosas and chicken tikka, but made with a twist.
Delivering that "twist" in customer's meals, as the restaurant name implies, involves catering towards a changing Canadian palate. That's why customers will find unique dishes on their "Twisted" menu, such as burgers with mini-naan breads, roti wraps or naan wraps.
Currently, progress is being in opening up an Oakville location, while major expansion is underway in Ontario, with a focus on the Greater Toronto Area.
Are you excited for this unique, Indian-themed restaurant potentially making its way here, Mississauga?
Photo courtesy of Twisted Indian Wrap’s Facebook page.
- Rental prices falling as the year winds to a close in Mississauga
- Employee of Mississauga No Frills tests positive for COVID-19
- Employees at Mississauga superstore tests positive for COVID-19
- House of the Week: Huge $3.9 mil house near Rattray Marsh
- Policy officer from Mississauga celebrating big lotto win