Is This Unique Indian Restaurant Coming To Mississauga?
If you're a fan of Indian cuisine, in addition to both sit-down meal and fast food experiences, keep your fingers crossed.
With two locations currently located in Barrie, Twisted Indian Wraps is looking to expand its franchising across Ontario.
"Our vision is to work with our franchise partners to expand and open Twisted Indian Wraps in the very best locations in major urban and suburban areas across Canada," co-founder Priya Gogia said.
The restaurant boasts flavourful, Indian-themed dishes, such as samosas and chicken tikka, but made with a twist.
Delivering that "twist" in customer's meals, as the restaurant name implies, involves catering towards a changing Canadian palate. That's why customers will find unique dishes on their "Twisted" menu, such as burgers with mini-naan breads, roti wraps or naan wraps.
Currently, progress is being in opening up an Oakville location, while major expansion is underway in Ontario, with a focus on the Greater Toronto Area.
Are you excited for this unique, Indian-themed restaurant potentially making its way here, Mississauga?
Photo courtesy of Twisted Indian Wrap’s Facebook page.
- PHOTOS: First Look at Massive Entertainment Facility Opening Today in Square One in Mississauga
- An Unexpected Shop is Opening Soon in Square One in Mississauga
- Numerous Flights Cancelled Following Fire at Pearson Airport
- Top 5 Greek Restaurants in Mississauga
- Man Arrested Following Murder Investigation in Mississauga