Is Ontario's Worst Road in Mississauga?
There’s less than a week to go for Ontario residents to vote in the annual CAA Worst Roads campaign.
Will Mississauga’s awfully congested stretch of Dundas St. near Erindale Park make the cut?
Votes from cyclists, pedestrians, drivers, and transit users will tell.
“It’s clear that this campaign is resonating across the province,” said CAA South Central Ontario government relations specialist Raymond Chan.
“We have had a strong response as we toured the province, as people are taking the opportunity to have their voices heard on the quality of our roadways.”
Toronto's Dufferin St., Barrie's Duckworth St., and Hamilton's Burlington St. E. are among the top contenders for spots on the provincial Top 10 list.
The campaign closes May 1.
Click here to vote.
County Road 49 in Prince Edward County was named Ontario’s Worst Road last year.
- House of the week: Spectacular $4.3 mil Lorne Park home with wine cellar
- Fido and Rogers report Canada-wide service disruptions
- PHOTOS: Over 100 townhouses planned for brand new neighbourhood in Mississauga
- Here's where the new Automated Speed Enforcement cameras are in Mississauga
- Still no answer from feds as 14 flights land at Mississauga's Pearson Airport with COVID-19