Is Ontario's Worst Road in Mississauga?
There’s less than a week to go for Ontario residents to vote in the annual CAA Worst Roads campaign.
Will Mississauga’s awfully congested stretch of Dundas St. near Erindale Park make the cut?
Votes from cyclists, pedestrians, drivers, and transit users will tell.
“It’s clear that this campaign is resonating across the province,” said CAA South Central Ontario government relations specialist Raymond Chan.
“We have had a strong response as we toured the province, as people are taking the opportunity to have their voices heard on the quality of our roadways.”
Toronto's Dufferin St., Barrie's Duckworth St., and Hamilton's Burlington St. E. are among the top contenders for spots on the provincial Top 10 list.
The campaign closes May 1.
Click here to vote.
County Road 49 in Prince Edward County was named Ontario’s Worst Road last year.
- A barbershop reopens during the lockdown as a film production studio
- VIDEO: Mississauga Youtuber Kyle Forgeard surprises his parents by letting them retire early
- Mississauga woman speechless after massive lottery win
- Mississauga church youth group leader arrested for sexual assault
- Tech startups can apply for funding and get in front of industry partners with this opportunity