Investigator called to fire at construction site in Mississauga to determine cause
First responders are attending to a fire in Mississauga.
Earlier on Thursday (March 24) afternoon, Mississauga Fire and Emergency Services (MFES) was called to the area of Roselaire Trail in relation to a fire in a house’s construction site.
According to MFES, a fire investigator will be attending the scene to determine the cause.
- Mississauga transit buses now have seats that are unsafe to sit in
- "Don't paint the hydrants" Mississauga fire department tells the public
- Police make arrest in assualt case at a Mississauga park
- Carjacking at knifepoint in Brampton, suspects sought by Peel police
- Pfizer says third dose of COVID-19 vaccine very effective against Delta variant