Investigator called to fire at construction site in Mississauga to determine cause
First responders are attending to a fire in Mississauga.
Earlier on Thursday (March 24) afternoon, Mississauga Fire and Emergency Services (MFES) was called to the area of Roselaire Trail in relation to a fire in a house’s construction site.
According to MFES, a fire investigator will be attending the scene to determine the cause.
- Speed cushions to be installed on four Mississauga roads
- Mississauga and Brampton rolling out mobile vaccine clinics targeting essential workers
- Still no answer from feds as eight more flights and 67 rows affected by COVID-19 at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- House of the Week: $6.5 mil home with wine cellar and outdoor kitchen
- Massive $50 million mansion in Mississauga is being used to film Amazon's "The Boys"