Intersection Closed for Collision Involving Motorcycle in Mississauga
A crash has been reported this afternoon in Mississauga.
Police received a call at 6:35 p.m. for a collision involving a car and a motorcycle at the intersection of Hurontario and Fairview Road.
The male rider is being transported to a trauma centre with life-threatening injuries, police say.
The other vehicle remained on scene and the driver is cooperating with police.
The intersection is closed for investigation.
Residents are asked to avoid the area.
UPDATE: As of 7:40 p.m., the following road closures are in effect:
- Northbound Hurontario Street closed at John Street
- Southbound Hurontario St closed at Central Parkway
- Westbound Fairview Rd closed at Mississauga Valley Blvd.
- Intersection Closed After Four Vehicle Crash in Mississauga
- Hurontario Street closed in Mississauga due to collision
- Mississauga Intersection Closed Following Two-Vehicle Collision
- Police Advise Intersection in Mississauga Closed Due to Collision
- TRAFFIC: Road Closed After Vehicle/Motorcycle Collision in Mississauga
- Some university students in Mississauga are dating older partners to pay off debt
- Enforcement of Ontario’s new stay-at-home orders: an explanation
- Peel Police say Mississauga residents are calling 911 to find out if it is okay to go out
- Ontario announces blitz of big-box stores in Mississauga following declaration of stay at home order
- Starbucks says closure of up to 300 stores in Canada to be completed by end of March