Intersection Closed for Collision Involving Motorcycle in Mississauga
A crash has been reported this afternoon in Mississauga.
Police received a call at 6:35 p.m. for a collision involving a car and a motorcycle at the intersection of Hurontario and Fairview Road.
The male rider is being transported to a trauma centre with life-threatening injuries, police say.
The other vehicle remained on scene and the driver is cooperating with police.
The intersection is closed for investigation.
Residents are asked to avoid the area.
UPDATE: As of 7:40 p.m., the following road closures are in effect:
- Northbound Hurontario Street closed at John Street
- Southbound Hurontario St closed at Central Parkway
- Westbound Fairview Rd closed at Mississauga Valley Blvd.
- Intersection Closed After Four Vehicle Crash in Mississauga
- Hurontario Street closed in Mississauga due to collision
- Mississauga Intersection Closed Following Two-Vehicle Collision
- Police Advise Intersection in Mississauga Closed Due to Collision
- TRAFFIC: Road Closed After Vehicle/Motorcycle Collision in Mississauga
- More Toronto hospitals declare COVID-19 outbreaks
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Mississauga with reported COVID-19 cases – October 22
- Employee at Starbucks location in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- First responders attending to diesel spill in Mississauga
- Mississauga salesman enjoying big lotto win