Intersection Closed After Serious Collision in Mississauga
A serious collision in Mississauga has sent one driver to hospital with serious injuries.
Shortly before 1:00 p.m., Peel police reported that a two vehicle crash involving a dump truck and a car occured in the Tomken Road and Kamato Road area.
According to police, one driver has been transported to a Toronto trauma centre with serious injuries. The second driver sustained minor injuries and was treated at the scene.
The intersection has been closed as a result of the incident.
The Major Collision Bureau is investigating.
- Mississauga Intersection Closed Following Two-Vehicle Collision
- Driver Transported to Trauma Centre Following Crash in Mississauga
- Driver Sustains Life-Threatening Injuries in Crash in Mississauga
- Driver Injured After Collision at Major Mississauga Intersection
- Intersection Closed for Collision Involving Motorcycle in Mississauga