Intersection Closed After Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga
A pedestrian has been struck by a driver in Mississauga this evening.
Police said at 6:38 p.m. that a pedestrian was struck at Fowler Dr. and North Sheridan Way.
Serious injuries have been reported and the victim has been taken to a local hospital.
The intersection is currently closed for investigation.
You’ll want to take an alternate route.
- Drugs found at kids playland, 19 from Brampton busted as international trafficking ring smashed, police release all names
- Mississauga and Brampton residents can expect changes to garbage collection
- Ontario premier Doug Ford in isolation
- One of the best pho places in Mississauga is closing permanently
- COVID defiant gym stays open as Mississauga appears powerless