Intersection Closed After Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga
A pedestrian has been struck by a driver in Mississauga this evening.
Police said at 6:38 p.m. that a pedestrian was struck at Fowler Dr. and North Sheridan Way.
Serious injuries have been reported and the victim has been taken to a local hospital.
The intersection is currently closed for investigation.
You’ll want to take an alternate route.
- Former City Council Candidate Files Complaint Against Mississauga Councillor
- One of the Tallest Buildings in Canada is coming to Mississauga
- Should You Be Worried About Your Pets Getting Ticks?
- Students Can Now Apply for OSAP Earlier Than Ever in Mississauga and Beyond
- Find the Perfect Back-to-School Products at MUJI Square One in Mississauga