Intersection Closed After Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga
A pedestrian has been struck by a driver in Mississauga this evening.
Police said at 6:38 p.m. that a pedestrian was struck at Fowler Dr. and North Sheridan Way.
Serious injuries have been reported and the victim has been taken to a local hospital.
The intersection is currently closed for investigation.
You’ll want to take an alternate route.
- Metrolinx expanding GO train service in Hamilton
- Longtime friends from Brampton and Georgetown richer for sharing Lotto Max ticket
- Power outage in northwest Brampton affecting more than 2,500 homes, businesses
- Will Mississauga and Brampton be fully open next week?
- Big lotto winner from Mississauga thought the $500k win was a joke