Intersection Closed After Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga
A pedestrian has been struck by a driver in Mississauga this evening.
Police said at 6:38 p.m. that a pedestrian was struck at Fowler Dr. and North Sheridan Way.
Serious injuries have been reported and the victim has been taken to a local hospital.
The intersection is currently closed for investigation.
You’ll want to take an alternate route.
- UPDATE: Mississauga Residents Among Victims in 'Horrendous' Explosion
- Everything We Know So Far About the Restaurant Explosion in Mississauga
- 2 Males Wanted After Explosive Device Injures 15 in Mississauga
- Police Seek Suspects of Armed Bank Robbery in Mississauga
- SCAM ALERT: Police Warn About Fraudulent Tickets and Parking Passes in the GTA