Intersection Closed After Pedestrian Seriously Injured in Mississauga
A pedestrian has sustained serious injuries after being struck by a vehicle in Mississauga.
Peel police recently announced that the victim was struck in the Eglinton Ave. West. and Plantation Place area.
Peel Paramedics report that the victim, an adult male, was transported to Sunnybrook Hospital in Toronto in critical condition with a head injury.
Eastbound Eglinton and Kimbermount are closed as a result of the incident.
The Major Collision Bureau is investigating.
- UPDATE: Pedestrian Transported to Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Major Intersection Closed After Pedestrian Seriously Injured in Mississauga
- Major intersection in Mississauga closed due to collision involving pedestrian
- Road Closed After Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Major Road Closed After Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Metrolinx expanding GO train service in Hamilton
- Longtime friends from Brampton and Georgetown richer for sharing Lotto Max ticket
- Power outage in northwest Brampton affecting more than 2,500 homes, businesses
- Big lotto winner from Mississauga thought the $500k win was a joke
- Will Mississauga and Brampton be fully open next week?