Intersection Closed After Pedestrian Seriously Injured in Mississauga
A pedestrian has sustained serious injuries after being struck by a vehicle in Mississauga.
Peel police recently announced that the victim was struck in the Eglinton Ave. West. and Plantation Place area.
Peel Paramedics report that the victim, an adult male, was transported to Sunnybrook Hospital in Toronto in critical condition with a head injury.
Eastbound Eglinton and Kimbermount are closed as a result of the incident.
The Major Collision Bureau is investigating.
- Popular Restaurant Officially Opens in Erin Mills Town Centre in Mississauga
- Three Teens Arrested Following Hate-Motivated Crime in Mississauga
- MISSING: Police Searching for This Mississauga Teen
- A Special Weather Statement is in Effect for Mississauga
- 15-Year-Old Mississauga Boy Identified as Stabbing Victim
- UPDATE: Pedestrian Transported to Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Major Intersection Closed After Pedestrian Seriously Injured in Mississauga
- Road Closed After Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Critically Injured After Being Struck in Mississauga
- Major Intersection Blocked After Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga