Intersection Closed After Pedestrian Seriously Injured in Mississauga
A pedestrian has sustained serious injuries after being struck by a vehicle in Mississauga.
Peel police recently announced that the victim was struck in the Eglinton Ave. West. and Plantation Place area.
Peel Paramedics report that the victim, an adult male, was transported to Sunnybrook Hospital in Toronto in critical condition with a head injury.
Eastbound Eglinton and Kimbermount are closed as a result of the incident.
The Major Collision Bureau is investigating.
- Condo Proposal Changed After Residents Express Fury in Mississauga
- Road Closed After Truck Crashes into Tree in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: Multiple Vehicles Collision in Mississauga Plaza
- Fountain Temporarily Closed at Celebration Square in Mississauga
- A Trendy Craft Brewery Has Officially Opened in Mississauga
- UPDATE: Pedestrian Transported to Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Major Intersection Closed After Pedestrian Seriously Injured in Mississauga
- Road Closed After Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Major Intersection Blocked After Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga
- Paramedics on Scene After Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga