Intersection Closed After Pedestrian Seriously Injured in Mississauga
A pedestrian has sustained serious injuries after being struck by a vehicle in Mississauga.
Peel police recently announced that the victim was struck in the Eglinton Ave. West. and Plantation Place area.
Peel Paramedics report that the victim, an adult male, was transported to Sunnybrook Hospital in Toronto in critical condition with a head injury.
Eastbound Eglinton and Kimbermount are closed as a result of the incident.
The Major Collision Bureau is investigating.
- The Truth Behind the Mysterious Koliba Park in Mississauga
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: First responders salute hospital workers in Mississauga
- House of the Week: $3 mil Lorne Park home with beautiful interior
- Police looking for elderly couple last seen in Mississauga
- Houses still selling for sky-high prices in Mississauga--but COVID-19 could change that
- UPDATE: Pedestrian Transported to Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Major Intersection Closed After Pedestrian Seriously Injured in Mississauga
- Major intersection in Mississauga closed due to collision involving pedestrian
- Road Closed After Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Major Road Closed After Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga